Global Head, Finance Services Industry Sales
About the Job
- We have created a role for a dedicated Global Head of Finance Services Industry (FSI) to lead go-to market strategy and be accountable for the global growth of Canonical in that sector.
- The successful candidate will drive our sales in the FSI vertical and inform our marketing, alliances, and product investments to support that effort.
- They will be responsible for go-to-market planning across for both indirect and direct sales, working closely with regional sales leaders as well as our alliance team covering IHVs, ISVs and GSIs.
- Candidates will be expected to have extensive experience working in financial services IT, either as a customer or as a vendor focused on the sector.
This role is about commercial leadership of Canonical’s financial sector go-to-market and offerings:
- Building alliances and relationships with global leaders in the financial services and fintech ecosystems
- Shaping our content and messaging strategy for banks, insurance and fintech institutions
- Driving business development and sector-focused sales globally for Canonical
- Guiding product management to ensure fitness of our platform and solutions in the financial sector
- Valued skills and experience
The successful candidate will bring:
- Experience in lead generation and business development from the finance sector
- Deep commercial experience encompassing revenue and costs
- Familiarity with relevant industry requirements and standards
- A technical or scientific background/qualifications
- Proven leadership and presentation skills
- Awareness of Ubuntu and Canonical’s competition and opportunities
- Track record of data-driven decision-making
What Canonical offers
- Personal learning and development budget
- Annual compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month