Global Platform Trainer
- The Global Platforms provide innovative trainings and capacity development for young people to lead social, political, and economic change around the world. Located in the regions where it is possible to make a significant impact, ActionAid Global Platform convenes a global network of locally managed, vibrant youth hubs offering a physical space for youth to meet, discuss and act together – a place where young people can exchange ideas with other peers in their efforts to create social change.
- The Global Platform Trainer (Advisor) will be responsible for training module, manual development, conduct and facilitating training and leading the youth hub related activities of Global Platform project. Teamwork, ensuring quality of the training and link with external and internal youth communities are the main responsibilities of this position.
Education / Qualifications:
- First Degree in Education or other related field is essential.
- At least four (4) years post NYSC experience in related field, which should have been spent in a Training/Facilitating position is essential.
- Experience in implementing Trainings and Facilitation Techniques is essential.
- Development sector experience as a Youth Mobilizer/Trainer or Facilitator is desirable.
Skill / Abilities:
- Good observation and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal & People skills
- High sense of Integrity
- Ability to work well with or without supervision
- Ability to interface effectively with other members of staff and solve problems using own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
15th March 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the Application Form below and send as an MS Word attachment to: Vacancy.Nigeria@actionaid.org using the Job Title and Location eg: ” Global Platform Trainer – Abuja” as the subject of the email.
Click here to download the Application Form (MS Word)
Click here for more information
- Only electronically submitted forms will be considered. Submitted or Scanned CVs will be disregarded.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from young people, women, persons with disability and candidates from the Northeast and Northwest are particularly encouraged.
- While we respect all applicants, interview dates will be communicated only to shortlisted candidates.
- ActionAid is committed to preventing any form of sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse (including child abuse and adult at-risk abuse) in line with our Child Safeguarding policy, Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse; and Sexual Harassment, Exploitation and Abuse at Work Policy and Overarching SHEA and Safeguarding Policy; as well as our zero-tolerance approach to Safeguarding concerns.
- Location Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND