Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer) – Grade Level 08 | www.inecnigeria.org
Location: Nationwide (All LGAs Across the Country)
- General Data Management and maintenance of Polling Units records in respect of a given Registration Area;
- Compile and update Register/Records of voters in the Polling Units of the Registration Area;
- Issue Temporary/Permanent /Duplicate Voter Cards as approved by the Commission;
- Monitor Electoral Activities and other duties that may be assigned within the Registration Area.
Requirements for INEC Portal registration:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Social Sciences, Sciences or Humanities, and NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
In addition, an applicant must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application – www.inecrecruitment.com
- The application process is free of charge
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND