Graduate Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve month unbroken pre-registration Internship in the Laboratories of the NAUTH Nnewi.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Sciences (BMLS) from a recognized University plus the registration of the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria.
20th November, 2019.
27th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their type-written Application addressed to “The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi” enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Note: Please indicate your phone number in your application.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND