Graduate Internship Programme
- A Bachelor’s degree with Minimum of second class upper.
- Must not be older than 25 Years old as at January 25th, 2019
- Only Law Graduates, qualified Chartered Company Secretaries and Graduates of Arts and Humanities need apply.
Benefits of the Programme
- Hands-on, practical Corporate Secretarial Services experience, Governance,
- Immigration and advisory experience
- Skills enhancement in Research, Writing and Communication capabilities
- Knowledge Development and training
- Opportunities for career advancement in the Corporate
- Services Sector
- Provides an opportunity to build your network and work with mentors.
27th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month