Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND