Graduate/NYSC Intern (Digital Marketing)
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to client website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the company website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- No previous experience of digital marketing role.
- An added advantage if you have prior understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice. experience in any of the following specialty e-commerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- 6 months Internship for graduate/ 1 year NYSC Placement.
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month