Locations: Adamawa , Borno
- The Case worker will conduct all steps of the case management process for a specified number of individual children vulnerable to abuse, exploitation, neglect and violence (especially UASC, Children at risk of other protection and their families.
- To ensure that children harmed or at risk of being harmed are identified and receive individual case management support by documentation, assessment, care plan, direct service provision, referral and follow up for an assigned number of children.
- To provide support to families (particularly foster and alternative care givers) in the process.
- To liaise with other case workers and social workers on management of caseload and referrals.
- Provide individual case management for children in communities to be specified in relation to all case management steps, tools and procedures.
- Provide support for families, foster and alternative care systems.
- Ensure regular communication with the CP manager/ Case Management Officer for updates on achievements and challenges
- Provide input for weekly and staff activity reports.
- Effectively communicate with other caseworkers, government social workers and service providers as part of providing individual case management.
- Regularly attend case management meetings at field level
- Consistently and proactively monitor/assess the safety and security of field teams; promptly reporting concerns or incidents to ROHI management and liaising with community leaders and other external parties as required to maintain/enhance the security environment for ROHI programs
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum qualification of Technical diploma or degree in Social Work of any of the Social Sciences.
- At least 1-year experience in implementing child protection programs, preferable social work or case management, in humanitarian or development settings
- Demonstrated understanding of working with children and particularly vulnerable children
- Personal qualities: Team player, flexible, network-builder, able to handle pressure well.
- Fluency in English required and Hausa preferred.
14th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Adamawa/Borno NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND