Job Title: Graduate Trainees
At eRecruiter Africa, our business is Talent! From Acquisition to Management to Mobility and to everything that revolves around talent. We are like no other recruitment consulting firm. We are results driven, we believe in delivering value first to our clients.
We are now looking to take on tech-savvy, smart Graduate Trainees to join our company. The lucky Graduates will receive the best training designed to highlight their strengths and work on their areas of weakness to really kick start their Recruitment career.
As a Graduate Trainee Recruiter, you will be learning how to manage relationship between client and potential hires.
You will be trained on being responsible for attracting talents to jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with clients, as well as building positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
In addition, you will be taught on attracting suitable candidates by advertising job roles via a range of media, networking, headhunting and through referrals. You will also learn to screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to clients.
In time, you will master the art of providing advisory services to both clients and candidates.
Upon successful completion of your training period and based on your performance you will be absorbed into the Team and ready to take on challenges!
You will be primarily trained to:
- use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract new businesses
- resource and place top talents with top companies
- find talents using a range of methodologies
- develop existing relationships with candidates
- become a full 360 degree Recruitment Consultant
- build new client relationships – cold calling, networking, lead generation
- advertise for roles using the specific client requirements
- organize interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- receive and review applications, manage interviews and tests and create a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Keep up to date with client’s specific requirements
- Give candidate interview feedback
As part of the application process, you will be required to carry out extensive research and deliver to sail through.
The Ideal Candidate
- We don’t care about your class of degree, but graduates from any top Federal/Private Universities in Nigeria will have a clear advantage.
- You must possess strong emotional intelligence – the life of a recruiter can be difficult and full of ups and downs
- You should possess a drive to be successful.
- You have to be a smart/quick thinker – we recognize that dealing with some clients can be challenging, thus the need to be able to make the right decisions quickly/on the spot.
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- You must have a clear understanding of the sales process (Recruitment is a two way sales process – sell the role to candidates and sell the candidates to clients)
- It is important to be flexible and adaptable for this role.
- We don’t ask you to have any experience, but we want you to be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- You must be very technology savvy. We leverage on Technology to drive the business.
- You must possess excellent communication skills.
- You must be very detail oriented – ability to hear what the client is NOT saying.
Please note that this is not a typical 9-5, the days can be long and the rewards are usually worth it!
- We use a world class Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Everything is saved to Cloud (emails, storage e.t.c)
- We are NOT process oriented. We believe only in results
30th December, 2021.
How To Apply
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG USD Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND