Department/Business Unit: Marketing Communications and Customer Service.
- The role of the graphic designer is to create visual concepts either by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- This role will be responsible for developing the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- The individual occupying this role must demonstrate proficiency in designing according to brand style and proven experience in seeing projects through from conception to completion.
- Directly Reports To: Team Lead, Marketing Communications and Customer Service.
- Directly Supervises: Nil.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and execute designs that span a variety of both traditional and digital graphic designs.
- Interpretation of concepts.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Support Function for Social Media Management.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by Management.
- Educational: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience in same or similar role.
- Attuned to current trends and issues in the creative space.
- Has understanding of the basics of graphic design.
- Strong design and software skills: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, InDesign.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage time effectively.
- Ability to create motion graphics.
- Strong layout and typographic skills.
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to write copy.
- Analytical skills.
- Artistic and creative ability.
Behavioural Attributes Required:
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Expected to display an appreciable measure of emotional intelligence.
- Customer Focused and Oriented.
- Results Driven.
- Problem Solver and Solutions Oriented.
- High level of agility and adaptability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND