: Graphic Designer
Location: Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, and other communication materials.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop, Indesign quark, and Illustrator.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing on-brand.
- HND / B.Sc graduates who have at least 3 years experience as Graphic Designer with vast knowledge in social media marketing, website design, and multimedia design.
- The preferred candidatemust be Male/Female.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly, depending on years of expertise.
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graphic Designer” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ipaja, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND