Graphic Designer/ Social Media Manager.
Location: Osogbo , Osun State
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Execute social media campaigns and paid ads on Facebook, Instagram, and Google
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications Requirements
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field
. • Demonstrable graphic design skills and portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- HND, BSC.
- 0-2 years work experience
- Understanding of industry best practices
- Creativity, adaptability and familiar with current marketing trends
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skill
31st December, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should send their cv to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Osogbo, Osun, Osun NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3