Are you passionate about visual storytelling? Do you have basic graphics skills? Intern with us for six months and learn the art of motion graphics and game course-building!
What you will learn:
Our internships are focused on 21st-century skill mastery, leadership development, and analytical thinking. Additional training includes:
- Project-Based Learning frameworks
- How to research and evaluate online curriculum
- Digitizing Instructional content
- Ability to reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate and critique information as written materials, numerical data, responses to customer needs and/or other work-related activities
- Ability to give creative graphical interpretations to written materials.
- Use of E-Learning tools and technologies to contribute to content delivery and ensure learning objectives are met.
- E-Learning Design methodologies.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, HND, OND in any discipline
- 1-3 years of cognate experience in creative design.
- Strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in creative tools Adobe Suite, and Articulate Story-line skills will be an advantage.
- Animation and Video editing skills are a plus.
- Reliable, independent, professional, detail and quality-oriented.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality with a strong will to learn and take up new challenges
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent speaking, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to set priorities and manage expectations, time management
- Capable of identifying and completing tasks independently, with a sense of urgency and ownership
- Demonstrated success at maintaining high personal work standards
- Ability to produce and progress an agenda autonomously, without frequent direction or check-ins
What we would train you to do:
- Collaborate with appropriate stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify and understand desired business results for a successful learning solution.
- Work with a team of other creative design specialists to design and manage the scope, schedules, milestones and resources for an assigned learning project.
- Familiarity with modified Agile methodology.
- Ability to transform concepts into appropriate designs using storyboards, frameworks, outlines, sequences, activities and high-quality products.
- Ability to create simple, compelling and visually pleasing content.
- Creative use of interactive learning concepts.
- The planned use of metrics and evaluation models for continual improvement.
- Offers extensive learning opportunities
- You will work on real projects and not menial tasks
- You will have Professional Development opportunities
- When the internship is complete, you will be offered a full employment role depending on your performance.
How To Apply
Send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location 8, Jubilee, CMD Road, Magodo USD Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs