Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Brief Summary of the Role
- Graphic designer shall use computers or hand tools to create posters, websites, fliers, business cards, logos, brochures, magazines and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually for the organization.
Job responsibilities shall include the following or as assigned by the supervisor:
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites.
- Determine the size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Prepare rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as required.
- Create images and layouts by hand or using design software.
- Prepare Mockups and present ideas.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and represents the brand.
- UI UX knowledge a plus.
5th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and Links or screenshot of some of the things they have done before to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicant must be resident in Ibadan Oyo State or be ready to relocate to Ibadan in order to fill the position.
- Location Ibadan,Oyo NGN Month