Location: Opebi / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a graphics designer to join our team. The preferred candidates must have vast experience in Still and Motion graphics designing.
- Supporting the Artist and Media Relations (ARM) team with any Graphic Design requirements.
- Designing all the company’s graphics including all sales and marketing materials such as catalogues, online banners, and branded materials.
- Working alongside marketing and product teams to develop creatives as needed by the AMR team
- Managing and maintaining a content database of all online and offline marketing materials and content.
- Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company’s materials.
- Taking down design briefs and translating these into creative but practical branded materials.
- Making design decisions based on analytical data and user testing results
- Creating artwork for a variety of communications material to include: Boomfresh, Milestone, Song of the week, Billboards etc
- Creating artwork of the highest standard within customer guidelines.
- Ensure that all artwork work is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines.
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Creating print-ready artwork for use by various departments.
- Preparing layouts, formatting text to style sheets, and preparing files for printers.
- Working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
- Constructing Artwork master templates by the department.
- Putting together internal guidelines for artwork.
- Working on a variety of different projects covering typography, retouching designs, layouts, and illustrations
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience as a still and motion graphic designer.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge and skills in Adobe Suite, 3D software, Corel Draw etc.
- Vast knowledge of motion graphics and video editing will be a plus
- Must be able to make independent creative decisions
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Report to the office at least 3 times a week, full-time job, work remotely sometimes and working hours are flexible
- Meticulous attention to detail Education.
- N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
26th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Opebi / Ikeja, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 USD 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND