Graphics / Multimedia Personnel
- Creates complex typography, photography graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of new media, such as social media, the web and television
- Create post-production work, as well as multo media campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials off line and online.
- Research upcoming projects to help create realistic designs, videos, skits, documentaries and/or animations
- Develop storyboards that map out key scenes in animations and moon graphics
- Edits short-form content, including promoonal spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels, highlight videos, and social media.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND
- Have minimum 3-5 years professional experience eding both long-form and shortform content.
- Have high proficiency in HD workflow, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in moon graphics is a must. Experience with 3D modeling and animation.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest graphics and eding techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboravely on mulple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (include CV and portfolio) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Motion Graphics and Multimedia Personnel Application” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND