Grievance Redress Manager, PIU
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the World Bank, French Development Agency (AFD) & European Investment Bank (ETB) and intends to apply part of the proceeds to increase the number of persons with a National II) number, which would he issued by a robust and inclusive foundational ID system to facilitate improved access to public services.
- The National identity Management Commission (NIMC) – based in Abuja is responsible for the implementation of the Nigeria Digital Identification for Development (ID4D) Project. The project is comprised of four components: (1) Strengthen the Legal and Institutional Framework (2) Establish a Robust and Inclusive Foundational ID System (3) Enable Access to Services through. IDs and (4) Project Management and Stakeholder Engagement. The governance arrangements for project implementation consist of three structures: (a) Project Ecosystem Steering Committee (PESC); (b) Ecosystem Coordination Strategic Unit (ECSU); and (c) the Project implementation Unit (PIU).
Objectives of the Assignment:
- The Project Implementation Unit (PIU) situated in NIMC, will oversee the project implementation, of Component 2, 3 and 4, namely, (i) regulate data collection for foundation ID (ii) regulate ID credential offerings and (iii) project management and coordination of the Nigerian ID ecosystem in collaboration with the Ecosystem Coordination Strategic Unit, located at the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.
- The Project is now desirous of filling key vacancies within the PIU and is by this notice inviting candidates who may be (1) qualified public/civil servants within the Federal Public/Civil Service structure or (2) interested qualified individual consultants/technical experts from the private sector to submit their expression of interest for the position listed above.
Reporting, Location and Commencement
- The candidates shall report to the PIU Coordinator who shall report to the Director-General, National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) in Abuja. The commencement of the services shall come into effect on the date of the notice to the recruited personnel instructing the recruited personnel to begin carrying out the services.
The Grievance Redress Manager shall have the following minimum educational qualifications and experience:
- First degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Law, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Marketing, etc.) with minimum 6 years’ post-graduate experience with grievance redress management, service management and operations in Nigeria.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ work experience on Grievance Redress of international donor funded projects or in customer care/complaints position of a major telecommunication company or bank; and
- Demonstrated experience in development and applications of outcomes of Grievance Redress Mechanisms or years of experience in the customer carelcomplainls/customer relations field with understanding of managing a large department and system (e.g. big call center, sophisticated CRM software many channels etc.).
4pm 18th August, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests clearly marking the position applied for with a detailed CV as well as a not more than 300 words statement matching their qualification and experience with suitability for the particular position applied for, to: [email protected] and a copy to: [email protected]
Expression of Interest should also be accompanied with:
- Cover Letter; and
- Copies of certificates for professional and academic qualifications
Further inquiries can be made via email or in writing to the address below.
DGM/Head of Procurement,
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC),
11 Sokode Crescent, Off Dalaba Street,
Zone 5 Wuse, Abuja – Nigeria.
Email: [email protected]
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND