Group Dynamics and Leadership Skills (GDLS) and Micro Enterprise Fundamentals (MEF) Consultant
- The Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity seeks to engage USAID Certified trainers in GDLS and MEF to train farmer groups and small-scale processors in Kaduna, Benue and Delta States.
- The preferred candidates must have a minimum of first degree, be certified trainers and should show evidence of previous of work with USAID- funded projects. Candidates must also be proficient in English and the local languages as applicable: Hausa, Tiv and Pidgin English. We may make multiple awards based on language skills.
- This is a short-term technical assistance (STTA) position, reporting to the Chief of Party through the Agribusiness Director for the Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity.
The Group strengthening and dynamics training consultant should meet the following qualifications:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Agribusiness sector
- Be a Certified Group Dynamics training expert.
- Experience in developing training materials in the agriculture and agribusiness sectors, with a focus on farmers groups and cooperatives.
- Familiarity with the Sub-Saharan Africa agriculture sector, preferably Nigeria.
- Experience with developing training content for recipients that do not have smart phones, have little to no education or IT skills, and live in an environment with very poor internet connectivity/bandwidth.
- Experience in working with donor-funded projects is strongly preferred, especially with USAID.
- English and knowledge of other local languages (such as Hausa, Ibo) will be an advantage
11th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com In the application, the applicant must clearly explain how s/he meets the essential and desirable skills, qualifications and experience as mentioned above
- Location Nigeria USD Month