Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Under the supervision of the Logistics Officer, the guard is in charge of ensuring the safety of the MdM staff (and their guests), the security of the goods, the quietness and the global hygiene of the building according to MDM rules.
Security & Control:
- Perform regular rounds around the enclosure MDM premises to prevent any external intrusion
- Informed as quickly as those in danger in case of intrusion and contacted his supervisor as soon as possible with the available means of communication
- Open and close the gate for inputs / outputs of individuals or vehicles
- Check the entry and exit of visitors in the secure area according to MdM rules ( permission from MdM responsible, filling entry/Exit book)
- Make sure that nobody enters the enclosure without permission and respect MdM rules (no weapon, registration…)
- Check that the access doors are closed during non- working hours
- Ensure that no MdM material comes out of the compound without permission from logistician
- Report any incident occurring during the shift and, in general, report any information relating to the safety of the mission
- In the end guard for awarding shift, carries a relief information by a physical inspection of the base to be note on notebook. Do not leave the base if the succession not arrived.
- Always wait for the next shift guard before leaving and never leave workplace and the premises unattended for any reason.
- Performs a safety device control so that it is firmly in place (closed doors, lights, fire extinguishers, radios, flashlights, generators, fuel reserves, water.), and if not, notify the line supervisor.
- Be flexible in performing his/her duties
- Inform immediately the security focal point in case of any security problem.
17th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in a single attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Guard” as the subject of the email.
- Applications without the correct subject line stated above will not be treated.
- Because of the emergency relief nature of MDM’s work, working hours may be irregular and employees are expected to be flexible in their approach to working hours under emergency conditions.
- The employee shall respect Médecins du Monde – France’s schedule and Terms and Conditions of Engagement for National Staff and is expected to be available anytime in order to answer to an emergency situation and be flexible and available beyond normal working hours if requested.
- This job description can be modified according to changes in MDM activities or in the context. It can be amended at any time after mutual consultation, in order to fit the requirements of the program.
- Location Maiduguri,Borno NGN Month