Hausa Speaking Customer Care Agent
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate should be able to:
- Converse fluently with customers in Hausa language
- Be responsible for the provision of superior customer service
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Give customers information about our services
- Answer agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls
- Identify operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND / BSC degree
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Comfortable using computers – packages and applications
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with customer service / support
- Candidate must live within Ajah / Sangotedo / Abijo axis.
Other Essential skills include:
- Multitasking skills – duties often managed simultaneously throughout the day; candidates must be able to prioritize tasks
- Communications – excellent speaking and writing skills in English are required
- Attention to detail – tasks are required to be carried out with very minimal errors
- Collaboration skills – the ability to work well with people at various levels within the organization is a must
- Listening skills – the incumbent is required to listen carefully to customers and provide service as required
- Empathy – Your interactions may begin with someone who is frustrated or unhappy. It is important that you understand and identify with the feelings of others and communicate accordingly
- Patience – Clients and customers might ask several questions, be unhappy or ask you to repeat instructions several times. Patience is important to keep the conversation on track, remain personable and provide a positive experience.
15th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 500,000+ NGN 500000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND