Head, Animal Care Disease Diagnosis & Feed Analysis Laboratories
Location: Ogere Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Setting best practice and uniform standards for disease diagnosis and feed analysis across all laboratories
- Induction, supervision and continuous training of veterinary diagnosticians, feed analysts and microbiologists across all branches
- Establishment of good laboratory practice techniques across all laboratories
- Ensure professional and prompt service delivery at all times
- Periodically make recommendations for upgrade or replacement of diagnostic tools and equipment
- Ensure a laboratory operates smoothly by scheduling staff, reordering supplies, and maintaining all biosecurity protocols and standards.
- Take responsibility for all aspects at the lab, which includes tracking and monitoring consumables, equipment maintenance, watching out for employee safety, biosecurity and environment sanitation, proper record keeping and analytical tracking of data
- Provide performance feedback and guidance to team members and identify training needs where necessary
- Expand the lab’s research portfolio by helping to develop new research projects and proposals with poultry health and economic impact
- Coordination of the company’s livestock training and extension services which include internal and external trainings, external servicing of retainer clients and inclusive farmer engagement programs
- Strategic promotion of company’s image and products to general more revenue through professional services and responsible referrals
- Periodic visitation of all laboratory service facilities for welfare checks and standards enforcement.
- Candidate must possess a First Degree in Veterinary Medicine (DVM).
- Additional Qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of Ten (10) years post NYSC experience in poultry and other food animal disease diagnostics and control.
- Must not be older than (45) forty-five years.
- A Veterinary Doctor (DVM) with robust field diagnostic skill
- Good managerial skills.
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- Expert knowledge of laboratory procedures and safety protocols.
- Coping with long hours of field and laboratory work
- Adequate understanding of managing human, financial and material resources.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office application
- Comfortable with public speaking.
27th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Ogere Remo, Ogun USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND