- We are searching for skilled, creative Bakers who strive to provide excellent baked items and service in an efficient, professional manner.
- The Head Baker will design, execute, and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products and enhance food presentation.
- You will also supervise a Team of Assistant Bakers and perform other duties to ensure that customer needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- To be a successful Baker, you should be efficient and friendly with a focus on food quality and customer satisfaction. You should be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a strong understanding of baking techniques.
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Supervising the display finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Keeping records relating to inventory and production levels.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years or more experience in the role.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
5th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month