Head, Caretech Agro Equipment
Location: Ogere Remo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in planning of Farm establishment projects for prospective agro customers by;
- Providing vital measurements and dimensions
- Communicating minimum requirements for successful installation
- Providing 2D layout of project as needed
- Development and communication of technical strategies for improvement of Animal Care equipment penetration and performance in Nigeria
- Organizing periodical in-house meetings with Equipment supplier and Agro team members to bridge learning gaps
- Ensuring prompt and proper installation of cages and other poultry equipment including FUNTUNA farm operations
- Ensure proper education, training and handover on equipment installed in all locations
- Ensuring proper record keeping and inventory control of Equipment receipt upon arrival from and during transfer between branches and customers
- Interfacing with foreign procurement department for cage supply chain management based on sales forecast and customer order.
- General coordination of Agro Unit activities with equipment supplier and Animal Care’s regional Sales and Marketing coordinator SMC
- Professional management of customer relations
- Ensuring proper storage, handling and maintenance of installation equipment and tools
- Assist with providing marketing related content & activities for cages and accessories
What Skills Must You Have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Electronics or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years work experience.
- Knowledge of basic engineering and structural design
- Ability to utilize computer graphic design software as communication tool
- Proficiency with Microsoft office application
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence and lead a team in order to understand and execute management objective
- Ability to work independently and make good judgment
- Must be agile and able to withstand pressures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very reasonable remuneration and other financial and non-financial benefits.
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to “Human Resources & Admin” via: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Send in person to:
HR & Admin Office,
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited,
Km 2, Iperu – Ogere Road,
- Location Ogere Remo, Ogun NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND