Head, Hair Sorter
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you will be responsible for breaking, blending, organizing processed hair as well as consulting and assisting clients with choosing their desired hair.
- You will also be tasked with ensuring that all daily responsibilities are properly and accurately done by subordinates.
- Comb processed hair to break hair
- Pull loose strands of hair across teeth of stationary comb to remove tangles
- Separate and organize hair strands according to length
- Mix various shades and textures of hair to obtain a blend
- Consult and assist clients in choosing their desired hair
- Assess clients’ hair quality and type to determine if the style that they have requested can be managed
- Advise clients’ on the style that they have requested based on hair assessment
- Train new Sorters on the operational procedures
- Manage and coordinate sorting schedule and operations
- Submit daily reports on tasks carried out to Head of Operations
- Ensure work station is tidy at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HND, OND or its equivalent
- 2-4 years experience as a hair sorter or related field.
- Good working knowledge for sorting human hair
- Experience in handling bulk human hair
- Excellent decision-making.
- Good interpersonal and people skills
- Courteous and polite in mannerism
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible and mature in approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Good time-management skills.
- Must demonstrate the confidence and ability to relate with stakeholders (clients, influencers, agencies etc.) in an assertive and professional way.
2nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location ikoyi,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND