Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting directly to: the MD/CEO
- Approve demand creation strategies and new product service offerings to improve revenue and meet market demands.
- Approve reports and regulatory restrictions on new business ventures.
- Confirm new business agreements with identified partners, suppliers and vendors.
- Direct approach to drive cost-benefit analysis and financial modelling of new business ventures.
- Drive corporate governance measures.
- Drive new technologies to improve business portfolio and processes.
- Drive partnerships with internal stakeholders to adapt current portfolios to new business opportunities.
- Drive product research to understand future impacts on product offerings and production.
- Guide business development research reports on potential revenue streams and business threats.
- Lead development of business intelligence frameworks to improve data analytics and market assessments.
- Lead discussions on trading research with organisation’s trading departments.
- Lead identification of opportunities to improve business processes.
- Lead local or regional team discussions to confirm decisions on business development.
- Lead new business opportunity projects based on business network feedback and economic landscape.
- Lead new business ventures and plan approaches and market entries.
- Lead partnerships with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for portfolio.
- Lead relationship building with industry players and develop strategies to leverage network for business opportunities and partnerships.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree from any of the reputable universities.
- Five (5) to Six (6) years proven work experience in marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research techniques.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Good Knowledge of how the construction industry works.
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Kaduna USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND