Head of Boys Hostel
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit an exceptional individual who will head the team in promoting the general welfare, personal and academic development of all the boarders at Wellspring College.
- Subject to laid down procedures and processes, to be responsible for the leadership, management and organization of the boarding house and its routines.
- Be responsible to ensure that all Housemasters/mistresses are familiar with all relevant Child protection regulations and policies, and enforce it.
- Ensure continuous professional development of boarding house staff to the end that they are adequately equipped to deliver the best nurturing boarding house experience.
- Responsible for induction of new boarding house staff.
- Responsible to supervise boarding house staff and provide the required direction and support for all boarding house staff in the conduct of their duties.
- Responsible to create the most conducive atmosphere for students’ spiritual development through the organization of enriching, youth-friendly Sunday services and other spiritual programmes.
- Responsible for implementing health and safety in the boarding house.
- Ensure that boarders are fully vested in their academic pursuits and live up to their full academic potential. In this regard, he/she will liaise with teaching staff to ensure that boarders fully participate in all academic activities.
- Monitor academic progress of boarders and facilitate intervention where required.
- Oversee the conduct and review the effectiveness of the boarders’ lesson programme.
- Oversee and participate in the supervision of prep time.
- Responsible for efficient management of students’ feedback on their boarding house experience.
- A graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in child care or similar role.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent understanding of teenage culture in order to relate well with the students.
- Adaptability and willingness to drive change.
- Passionate about children and childcare.
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND