Head of Business
- We are looking for an experienced Head of Business to lead, oversee the work of employees in our company and maintain relationship with all the company’s stakeholders and clients.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Promoting or developing the company’s brand and building awareness about it with customers.
- Generating new business opportunities and participating in new business negotiations.
- Managing relationships with clients, stakeholders, and influencers.
- Assessing new opportunities to focus on opportunities.
- Managing various business proposals and submissions and represent the company in events and conferences.
- Engaging competitors and reviewing employer’s offering in the light of competitors’ products.
- Oversee and supervise the company’s activities and its employees to ensure that the workers are aligned with the company’s goals.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment, etc.).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Tourism, travel or hospitality is required
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the travel industry
- 2 – 3 years supervisory experience may be preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of B2B / travel operationexperience
- Knowledge of travel management processes.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- A basic understanding of Geography.
- Strong computer skills.
NGN300,000 – NGN500,000 monthly.
21st September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos
- Salary ₦ 300,000 - 400,000 USD 300000-400000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND