Head of Finance
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are recruiting Head of Finance to oversee all financial activities.
- She/He gives a reliable vision of the business through accounting, supports the Country Director in the optimization of costs and prevents legal social and tax risks.
- Delivering functional projects on a cross-country level, such as implementing best accounting/ controllership practice to enhance and deepen the control environment.
- Ensure that the Accounting activities are aligned across Worldwide Accounting Organization.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure the preparation and timely filing of all local requirements and tax returns.
- Ensure communication with internal and external auditors, tax authorities and tax advisors.
- Ensure financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Review and analyse monthly financial results, provide recommendations and ensure communication with project teams.
- Prepare and present monthly forecast reports (Profit & Loss)
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives.
- Keep updated on local regulation and Overseeing all aspects of local financial reporting and related compliance.
- Inform all the managers of a change in financial local regulations as well as taxation.
- Ensure compliance with the legal /fiscal evolutions of the country including Financial/Accounting requirements.
- Alert and keep the country managing director informed of any actual or potential legal or financial risk.
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance /Controlling or equivalent.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA, or other recognized professional accounting qualification.
- A minimum 4/5 years’ technical accounting experience in a “Big 4” accounting firm and minimum 2 years experience in Industry
- Master Accounting standards: IAS and IFRS, financial & accounting analysis.
- Social fiscal and legal legislation knowledge.
- Controlling, financial controlling methods & tools, local fiscal & legal accountancy expertise, quality management/control, Group & EAF HR policy, social legislation.
- Managerial skills (evaluation, empowering, coaching, development).
- Flexibility, adaptability, analytical skills, and confidentiality.
- Being able to anticipate the consequences of economic and financial activities.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, persistent & demanding, open-minded, team player.
- Track record of having earned the trust of a leadership team by challenging norms, upgrading team performance, enabling growth, and improving efficiency.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, including articulating finance/accounting terminology to the non finance community.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA