Head of Human Resources and Client Engagement
- We are looking for a HR Administrator to head the Human Resources department.
- You will act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees
- Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and on boarding guides) and updating internal databases.
- Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects.
- Representing the MD
- Giving Presentations to Audience/Customers
- Going to meetings with the MD
- Develop and manage relations with key client stakeholders.
- Participating in administrative staff
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Direct development of technical and operational strategy.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Head of HR experience
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- CIPM or any other HR professional qualification is compulsory
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- B.Sc. Business Administration or relevant field
- Minimum 5 of year’s practical work experience.
- Must reside around Surulere, Yaba, Lekki, VI, and environs
1st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND