Head of Information Technology
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure availability of the Bankone System to support the bank’s operations.
- Prompt response to I.T related issues.
- Liaise with core banking software providers on related I.T issues.
- Maintain healthy and beneficial relationships with software vendors and technology companies.
- Effective implementation and monitoring of IT-related budgets.
- Support on computer systems, networks and other peripherals for optimal performance.
- Ensure security of data, networks and other components/devices.
- Monitoring activities on the bank’s electronic applications.
- Oversee and monitor the banks e-channels and online payment platforms.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Prompt and seamless IT processes at Begin of Day (BOD), End of Day (EOD), End of Month (EOM) and End of Year (EOY).
- Provide technical leadership in the implementation of the digital system and other automated platforms for optimal performance.
- Manage and maintain, hardware, software, office networksandsystems across branches.
- Ensure effective penetration testing and vulnerability assessment of IT systems generally.
- Carryout periodic differential and full dump Backups.
- Monitor major projects, IT budgets, priorities, standards, procedures, and overall IT performance.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Prompt and accurate update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS portal.
- Support bank’s enrollment on systems that may be mandated to Microfinance Banks.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Disaster Recovery Policy and testing.
- Updates for monthly SBU review.
- Build staff capacity and productivity through effective training.
- Attain top rating in audit of the IT Unit.
- Perform other function as may be assigned by Head, Group IT, the Bank’s Management and Group Executives.
Key Performance Indicators
- 99.9% system Availability. Minimal business disruption and downtime.
- 0.01% margin of error around password and identity capabilities.
- Minimal customer complaints. Fast issues resolution.
- => 75% performance in costs vs budget.
- Swift response and solution to reported issues.
- Update of loans on the Credit Bureau and CRMS porta within 5th work day in the month following.
- Zero Regulatory Infractions
- “A” Rating in audit of the IT Unit.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
31st October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Marina, Lagos
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND