Head of Private Wealth and Business Development
Reporting To: Managing Director
Job Type: Permanent
- Developing periodic sales reports showing trends, and current state of managed portfolio of funds under management and sales projections.
- Responsible for developing and implementing product sales and growth strategy for the business development team.
- Deep understanding of the issues and challenges faced by Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families.
- Exceptional understanding of the full range of investment expertise in wealth management and related products, services and processes
- Excellent knowledge of the investment and financial markets.
- The individual will be expected to drive incremental, profitable growth by leveraging existing relationships and building new ones, consistently demonstrating a clear understanding of client issues and deployment of innovative solutions.
- Generating new and creative ideas for new product development to broaden the range of investment management services available to clients.
- Responsible for strategic account acquisition and aggressive identification, prioritizing, and management of corporate relationships with strategic partners that have sufficient reach to provide business development results for the business.
- Promoting Cordros Asset Management’s products and services offered to HNI &UHNI market.
- Conducting comprehensive reviews to analyze financial data and provide recommendations for modifications based on client’s risk tolerance, goals, objectives and individual preferences.
- Transferring market and specific client knowledge to Relationship Managers and other relevant internal stakeholders that would enhance client relationships.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Applying advanced knowledge of financial products, services, and strategies to provide a holistic advice.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data.
- Supervising the activities of the business development team to meet their targets.
- The position is a senior position and will be expected to establish and maintain strong relationships with Ultra High Net Worth individuals and wealthy families.
Education & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or any relevant discipline
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services, of which a minimum of 6 years must have been spent within the business development function.
- The preferred candidate must have a proven track record of leading a team.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of managing HNI’s and Institutions.
- Financial Planning Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrable business development experience with HNI &UHNI
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to details
- Highly collaborative and thrives well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent business acumen
- Highly motivated with a desire to take advantage of new opportunities
- Time management and organizational skills
- Sales/ Marketing Skills
- Coaching/Mentoring Skills
- Confident negotiation skills
- Eager to expand the company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND