Head of Regional Sales & Marketing
Code: RSM 0080
- The Regional Sales and Marketing will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- As a Regional Head you will be saddled with determining annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the region; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Responsible for leading the sales team, overseeing their activities and monitoring performance.
- Responsible for defining and communicating business KPIs and targets to sales team on a regular basis,
- Analyzing patterns in consumer/client and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets
- Making technical presentations, demonstrating how a product will meet client needs and coordinating sales projects
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sales & marketing objectives falls within designated budgets
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers, key strategic partners being enablers of meeting regular sales target
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team, technical experts to direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Establish performance KPI for each role in the Sales team and continuously evaluate the organisation against these criteria, evaluate and test competencies of the Sales force to identify skill gaps
- Establish a Train the Trainer programme for appropriate training interventions to drive the transfer of Sales best practices across business units and Sales regions
- Create an on-boarding programme and ensure that all new hires receive the appropriate induction to the company
- Work with HR to identify high potentials and ensure that they are developed to maximise their impact on the business and are ready for future positions
- First degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or in any related discipline
- 7-10years cognate sales/account management experience working in SaaS, PaaS or payments technology company
- MBA or a Masters’ in Strategic Marketing or Management related subject is desirable
- Experience managing a high-performance sales & marketing team
- Proven record of Sales & Marketing performance
- Excellent client relationship development/management
Skills & proficiencies:
- Excellent selling, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Industry & business knowledge
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Leadership & people management
- Excellent communication (written, verbal)
- Relationship management
- Planning & organising and sound judgment and objectivity
13th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using job title as subject of the mail
Note: Please ensure you use the subject of the mail as stated. Only successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted as soon as possible.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND