Head of Sales
Reporting Relationship: Managing Director
- Developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales target and expand the Bank’s customer base.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive achievements of bank risk asset & liability targets.
- Achieve the minimum PAR as set by the Board
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, price changes, new products, and features)
- Initiate customer retention strategies and behaviours to determine customer personas for new markets.
- Prepare, report & implement the sales and marketing strategies for Board approvals.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring, and reporting on team goals
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to boost brand awareness
- Team performance monitoring & management
- Management representative and liaison
- Ensuring compliance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
Educational and Professional Requirement
- A good First Degree from a reputable university (Preferably in Marketing, Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field).
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a Commercial bank and or Microfinance bank sales or marketing leadership and supervisory role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills.
25 June, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month