Head of Training
- We are looking to employ a training manager with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- A training manager is expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- You will have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- It’s best to understand what this role entails first: read more here: https://bit.ly/esqheadoftraining
The best teammates will have:
- LLM, MSc in Law or any other relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Succinct legal writing and proficiency in using technology tools like Slack, Google Workplace etc.
- Effective communication skills.
Working With Us
Why you probably should not apply (it’s not you, it’s us)
- We’re a small growing team with a rate that isn’t as competitive as “big” players.
- You don’t like an open and flexible culture – we trust ourselves to be adults and get the work done. Our default is not to chase anyone down. If you can’t get work done without being micro-managed, you will find working with us horrible.
- You hate learning new things. We’re constantly learning and trying new things; we understand this might not be your thing and that’s OK.
- You don’t like writing clearly. We are training and publishing company and writing clearly helps reduce miscommunication; we understand if this isn’t your style.
- You’re a bigot. We seriously have zero-tolerance for this. That is, we have no tolerance for chauvinism, homophobia, sectarianism, racism, zealots, antifeminism, nepotism and others of its kind.
If it’s a fit, here’s what we offer:
- Consistent workload
- Strict deadlines (prioritizing your work is important)
- Stable work as part of a high-performing team
- Company-sponsored self-directed learning
- You will be part of a team working towards transforming legal practice across Africa.
25th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND