Head of Treasury (Deposit Mobilization)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head of treasury oversees and ensures proper and adequate inflow of liabilities in the company. He/she among other things will:
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis.
- Cultivate and maintain courteous and efficient relationships with clients.
- Timely response to feedback and other customer-related issues or requests.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management, Finance or any related field
- 7-10 years of experience in a bank or a financial sector as a deposit mobilization lead.
- MBA or professional certification in business, management, or finance would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of capital markets, sales, marketing, and finance
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Leadership, managerial and Supervisory skills
- Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Strategic planning and Analytical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND