Overall Job Objective
- To plan and direct a seamless process flow in the operations of fund allotment, sale & valuation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design policies & oversee process reviews.
- Ensure proper client onboarding, & mandate change/update are done within stipulated timelines.
- Integrate and implement new technological processes.
- Oversee the reconciliations of accounts.
- Ensure prompt crediting of customers’ accounts as value is received.
- Ensure proper guidance, feedback and prompt treatment of clients requests.
- Ensure client satisfaction & retention.
- Oversee fund valuation & price confirmation.
- Prepare update reports on the activities of the unit for management.
- Other duties as assigned by your Line Manager
- B.Sc in Accounting, or related discipline.
- 6 – 8 years professional experience in the financial industry.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Passionate, hungry, and eager to build FSDH AM into a world class institution.
- High professional and ethical standards.
- Comfortable working in a fast-growing, dynamic environment and can easily adapt to change and re-prioritize.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND