Head, Professional Development Department
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To improve the overall professional development of the NSE members, develop and implement guidelines for continuous professional Development (CPD), professional courses, examinations and seminars, as well as coordinate the consultancy services of the Society.
- First Degree in Engineering
- Higher Degree in Engineering will be an added advantage Must be a corporate member of NSE and registered with COREN
- Membership of the Society shall not be less than five years
- Minimum of ten (10) years post-graduation relevant experience Candidate should have a mix of academia and industry practice experience
- Must possess a flair for research and training Must be capable of generating new ideas for new models of professional development Must be computer literate, innovative and analytical
- Must possess leadership skills.
23rd August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Credentials and names and addresses of three referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House – National Mosque Road,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who satisfy the above requirements and have not served the Society as full-time Staff previously should send their applications
- Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.
- Location Abuja,Abuja,Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15