Head, Revenue Assurance – Financial Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To develop and manage all revenue assurance controls and provide comprehensive assurance for financial services.
- To ensure mitigation of revenue leakages, fraud and error.
- Develop standardized processes and controls around mobile money wallets and financial services.
- Design GAP analysis for all mobile money and financial services.
- Develop policy, procedure and processes framework for revenue assurance of mobile money and financial services.
- Implement RAFM compliance monitoring system around mobile money.
- Review of pricing and commissions for all business stakeholders like Customers, Merchants and Agents.
- Ensure strict application to Group Finance directive on the management of revenue generating events within the opco.
- Validation of commission payouts
- Monitor alerts and closures from FMS system to ensure quality of work and avoid any revenue leakage.
- Investigate suspicious transactions and file suspicious activity report as required.
- Analyze and identify possible money laundering activities
- Review controls around custody of test Sims cards and other system that facilitate mobile money transfer
- High Balance review
- Trending of transactions to identify any abnormal spike in trend.
- Closure of statutory and internal Audit issues by implementing agreed audit recommendations.
- Liaise with Banks, Vendors and other stakeholders to resolve all outstanding issues around mobile money wallet and financial services.
- Reporting to the Opco leadership as well as Board Level Committees, ACB and RMCB as applicable
- Implementation of the directions of the Board Level Committees
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or other Business related courses
- Professional certification in Accounting (ACA) or Audit and risk control(CISA)
- At least 10 years financial, operational and Information technology experience in Finance with hands on experience in Fintech, Financial services, Mobile Money Wallet and PSB services.
- Significant experience and exposure to mobile money transfers, services, rates, tariff regulation, service level agreement, retail and corporate agreements and contracts preferably from Mobile Money/Banking.
- Strong understanding of data analysis, auditing and reconciliation methods and procedures.
- Proven ability to take large amount of multi –faceted data and create insightful and meaningful information to be used in business decision making.
- Very good software skills, especially in MS-Excel, ACL and Word. Successful history of working with software application.
- Hands-on SQL or Oracle experience helpful.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skill.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of management in a professional capacity.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work seamlessly across businesses and hierarchy levels.
- Project and program management skill.
- High integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND