Head, Strategic Events and Conferences
- The Head, Strategic Events and Conferences is a project management and business development personnel, that will be tasked with organising CORPORATE EVENTS that will enhance our brand-to-client experience and expand our Corporate events clients base.
- You will be responsible for the end to end Project Management of the company’s strategic Corporate Events and Conferences.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and execute corporate events in a 750 seater conference room
- Pull together strategic, education based events, from possible topics, to facilitators, sponsors and partnerships etc
- Responsible for event budget, event calendar management, and competitive research for assigned projects.
- Produce detailed proposals for events and conferences
- Manage the full event management and production including all aspects of event logistics from development of content, production, venue management, promotions and other event-related marketing responsibilities.
- Work with marketing team to create plans for pre- and post-publicity, mailings, social media interaction, produce collateral or promotional materials that relate to events, including programs, pledge forms, signage and invitations.
- Ensure current industry trends are properly addressed via curriculum content, conference speaker and speaker management.
- Analyze programs for effectiveness; conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis. Interact with and manage multiple vendors, partners, company executives and a wide range of functional groups.
- Pro-actively source for potential partners for events, conferences and exhibitions. Manage all sponsorship activities- responsible for sponsor prospecting, proposal customization and presentation, sponsor follow-up and representing the company at industry functions.
- Represent the organization externally in respect to events and sponsorship activity
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business, Communications, or related fields.
- Minimum 5+ years in a similar position, working in a client and sales events management capacity
- Demonstrated experience in planning large-scale corporate events and strategic programs
- Proven track record of leveraging opportunities to obtain event revenue through multiple methods (ticket sales, sponsorship, etc.), and motivating committees and volunteers to achieve revenue goals
- Ability to navigate large partner organizations with multi-stakeholder management and secure their buy-in.
- Ability to see the larger picture and focus on the outcome.
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate confidently with professionals from all levels of the corporate environment.
- Superior organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
30th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND