Health Assistant (CONHESS 3)
- Junior Secondary School Certificate or GCE (Ordinary Level) with three credits at one sitting or four credits at two sittings plus completion of a two year training programme in the School of Health Technotogy or any other approved Institution and obtained the National Certificate for Health Assistant Cadres
26th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should address their type-written Application to “The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi” enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Nnewi – Anambra.
- Please indicate your phone number in your application.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
- Location Anambra, Anambra, Anambra USD Month
- Minimum Qualification SSCE