Req ID: sfh-29009
Contract Duration: One-Year
- The Health Communication Coordinators will be responsible for coordinating all communication, community mobilization, and demand creation.
- He/She would ensure targets are met within the stipulated timeframe while ensuring standards are not comprised.
- He/She represents SFH on Project related matters at state levels with government ministries, agencies, and all other stakeholders.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate the implementation of project activities.
- Establish close collaboration and working arrangements with stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly reports and quarterly reports.
- Lead/Manage external communications between the project and state stakeholders.
- Represent SFH at NCD meetings and provide timely reports on all meetings.
- Efficiently manage the routine data collection and data management for the project in the assigned location.
- Conduct regular supervisory visits to all participating Hospitals, Community Pharmacies and Patent Proprietary Medicine Vendors in project locations.
- Carry out any other responsibility assigned.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Health Administration, or Social Sciences with a focus on public health. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 3 (three) years of professional work experience in the field of Public Health, Programming and Project Management. This should be inclusive of a minimum of 2 years’ experience in social and behaviour change communication (SBCC).
- Must have experience in coordinating project management meetings with state stakeholders, implementing partners and other NGOs.
- Previous experience in a donor-funded environment will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competency required:
- The successful candidates will be a person of integrity with excellent analytical, interpersonal, social and behaviour change communication skills.
- A health programming professional with good experience in diplomacy and relationship management. Ability to coach, mentor and develop capacity in staff.
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
25th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Kaduna USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND