- We are searching for a reliable and qualified Healthcare Administrator to manage our clinical and administrative procedures.
- Ensure patient medical records are kept up to date.
- Keep records of all expenses and recommend techniques to reduce costs.
- Ensure all departments comply with the current healthcare laws and regulations.
- Monitor the department’s budget and prepare accurate reports about your findings.
- Keep detailed records of medical and office supplies stock.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a hospital administration position.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical terminology.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem-solver with good time-management abilities.
- Proven experience with administrative and accounting processes is a bonus.
10th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND