Healthcare Assistant / CHEW
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients.
- Helping people to move around.
- Talking to patients and making them comfortable.
- Monitoring patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
- Sterilise equipment.
- Re-stock consulting rooms.
- Making up beds, giving out bedpans, and collecting bedpans.
- Qualifications in Health and Social Care.
- Pass a medical check.
- Clear background check.
- Previous experience in a caring role, is preferred.
- Previous medical experience.
- The desire to work with all people, irrespective of background, race, or creed.
- Good communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Physically able to lift patients.
- A tactful and approachable personality.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: No accommodation, only applicants living in Gbagada and its environs should apply.
- Location Gbagada, Lagos
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND