HOD, Agency Network
- Support thc Group Head, Agency Network to manage and grow the vast UP agency network across the geopolitical zones in Nigeria.
- Responsible for agents’ recruitment onboarding and training.
- Responsible for driving the numbers and volume on UP agency network infrastructure across Nigeria
- Work with the Group Head, agency network to meet set SLAs with external and internal stakeholders.
- Provide required leadership for regional supervisors to achieve agreed KPIs with strategic partners.
- First degree in Arts, Science or Social Sciences.
- A master’s degree in Marketing or an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 8- 10 years in Financial or E -Payment industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Good teamwork player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Presentation skills
- Technical knowledge in selling service oriented products/solution
- Very good knowledge of payments industry
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention position applied for in the subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month