Job Type: Full Time
- Manage the operations of a busy hospital. This position reports to and works closely with the Medical Director in running the facility.
- Oversight and focus areas include ensuring quality care of patients, revenue cycle management, assistance in hiring & evaluation of staff, training of center personnel, center regulatory compliance, supply management, scheduling, Occupational Health client management, ensure efficient utilization of EMR & internal systems, and responding to patient issues.
- Supervises staff and oversees daily office operations.
- Establishes staff schedules, allocation of staff, and assures effective patient care.
- Trains and rotates office staff through various office duties to ensure cross coverage in all job areas.
- Assesses staff performance. Completes a 30, 60, 90 day review on all new hires and annual review on established employees.
- Oversees daily deposits and ensures batch reports/encounters are sent to the Finance Department accurately, and timely (Bank Deposits Naples Only).
- Conducts office staff meetings regularly.
- Monitors email portal on a daily basis, adding any edits, request for leave within 24hours and limiting overtime. All extra time should be approved within HR protocol.
- Oversees inventory and ordering of office supplies.
- Works with Finance to approve pending invoices in a timely manner.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and/or infection control standards
- Working knowledge of the operations and administration of a medical clinic
- Knowledge of medical supplies, equipment and services
- Ability to develop and maintain record-keeping systems
- Ability to manage medical staff, including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments
- Knowledge of patient care protocols, procedures, regulations and standards
- Thorough understanding of medical front office operations, including reception/registration, scheduling, determination of eligibility, prior authorizations and collection of co-pays/outstanding patient balances
- Thorough knowledge of medical insurances and billing operations
- Understanding of fiscal management principles and procedures
- Ability to make effective administrative/procedural decisions and recommendations
- Knowledge of medical clinic accreditation, licensure and quality control regulations, policies, procedures and standards
- Skill in the use of computers with a Windows-based operating environment.
20th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
- Location ABUJA,ABUJA,ABUJA USD Month