Job Title: Hospital Cleaner
A Cleaner is a service industry worker who ensures the workplace is always clean.
- Keeping the hospital clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary..
- Washing of pillow cases and bedsheets
- Cleans hospital patient rooms, baths, offices, halls, and other areas: Washes beds and mattresses, and remakes beds after the dismissal of patients.
- Distributes laundered articles and linens
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well unsupervised..
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests.
- Hard worker.
- Customer-oriented and friendly
16th January, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Enugu USD Month
- Experience Level Entry Level
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)