Employment Type: Full-time
- Controlling the payroll
- Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Assisting in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected room revenue
- Reconciling bank statements
- Ensuring legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE
- Chasing late payments, reporting bad debts and keeping a careful eye on the cash flow
- HND or B.Sc Degree in Accounting.
- 2 to 3 years of accounting experience in a hospitality environment.
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
- Analytical and communication skills
- Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management.
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualification candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikeja,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND