- Recruiting, training and supervising of staff.
- Managing budgets.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Planning maintenance work, events and room bookings.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- We are looking for a strong leader great communication skill to carry along his team
- Good command of English Language is important. A minimum of 10 to 15 years proven and identifiable experience in a similar role.
- Must have professional qualifications deemed acceptable within the hospitality industry with proven experience of having run a three to four-star hotel recently.
10th June, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Your CV and any other document you consider essential to be attached
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15