Location: Isihor, Edo State, Benin City
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated Hotel Manager to take control of the day-to-day operations for our amazing Hotel.
- As Hotel Manager you will work with, and develop, the team to provide exceptional guest service, continually exceeding the highest possible standards whilst overseeing the smooth running of the hotel’s operations ensuring the hotels objectives are met and maintained at all times through maximizing occupancy, revenue, and maintaining and building on the reputation of the hotel.
- Plan, implement and manage overall hotel daily operations
- Conduct hotel budgeting and financial planning
- Plan and organize hotel activities to drive sales
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses
- Manage and track hotel inventory
- Build and maintain strong relationships with visitors and clients
- Build relationships with vendors
- Suggest and implement new ideas
- Hire and onboard new hotel staff
- Evaluate staff performance
- Ensure safety and adherence to rules and regulations
- Prepare and manage schedules and shifts
- Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or relevant field with2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in the use of Hotel management software is an added advange
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great decision making and problems solving skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good Interpersonal skills.
29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Isihor, Edo State, Benin City USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND