POSITION: HR / ADMIN
LOCATION: MILE 2, LAGOS
SALARY: #150,000 – #200,000
Our client, a Plastic manufacturing company seeks to employ a Professional HR / Admin Personnel. The ideal candidate will be responsible for processing employee data as well as update the policies of our company.
• Organize and maintains personnel records
• Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts etc
• Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
• Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
• Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
• Maintain confidentiality of internal documentation
• Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
• Create materials to train and onboard the employees.
• Ensures the smooth running of the company
• Processing internal arrangements such as travel, transportation, etc
JOB REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS
• B.Sc. or HND Specialization in Admin / HR Personnel Management.
• Professional certifications
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a related position
• Knowledge of HR and Office software: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Excellent communication (written & Oral), planning, organization and interpersonal skills.
• Strong computer skills and ability to operate office equipment.
• Ability to handle stress and provide solutions to problem.
• Ability to manage confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to think and act strategically.
Interested and qualified candidates should immediately send their CVS to firstname.lastname@example.org as application closes by February 17th, 2023
- Location mil 2, lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 USD 150000-200000 Month
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND